Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a food co op?
By getting together we increase our buying power and so we encourage our members to order with family and friends, work colleagues and neighbours.
- How do I become a member?
- How do I order?
All of our current orders and approximate delivery dates are listed on the home page, and on the actual ordering page.
- What can we order?
- We do fortnightly orders of conventional and organic fruit and vegetables. The order page appears when the order opens and is taken offline when the order deadline passes.
- A monthly grocery order, for items such as soapnuts, honey, vanilla pods, coconut oil, olive oil, cocao nibs and coconut water - THIS ORDER IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL WE OPEN OUR UPGRADED WEBSITE
- How do I collect my orders?
- How do I pay for my orders?
We do not accept cash on pick-up, your order must be prepaid.
- How do I know what's being ordered when?
- How long will it take for me to get my products?
Our monthly grocery orders take about 2 weeks to arrive from the order closing date.
Fruit and Veg orders are ready for pickup every 2nd Friday. The dates are listed on the Fruit & Veg order forms. Delivery is also available for an extra $8 (only applicable to Fruit & Veg orders)
Sometimes the products you have ordered are out of stock, or we have not met the minimums required to order a particular product. We will do our best to fill the required minimums, and will attempt to get stock for 4 weeks. If we can not fill your order your money will be refunded.
- How can I help?
We are also always on the look out for businesses that will supply quality produce to our co op. So if you know of any please let us know.